1.05.2011

My 365 Project

 I have decided to challenge myself creatively over the next year. I will take one photograph a day, process it in photo shop and post it to my blog. One image that I feel can hang as fine art piece.  I feel this will be a way for me to grow my vision over this next year. This will be a huge challenge photographically and mentally. So posted below are the first few days.
1.1.11
Winter Walnut Tree
     The first day of the year was cloudy. The clouds had a ripple effect going but I needed something else to go with it. So I found my neighbors black walnut tree. I wanted to portray the coldness of the day so I added a blue tone to the entire image. I think the blue tone works very well.



1.2.11
Window Frost
     I noticed the frost on my hallway window when I headed downstairs in the morning. So I grabbed my camera and started shooting. I liked this image the best. Just a hit of the morning sun shining through.




1.3.11
Morning Sunrise
     I photographed this right outside in my front yard. I must have looked funny in my jammy pants, slippers and my winter coat. The colors were amazing and only lasted about a minute.I was glad to have my camera close at hand.



No comments: