1.11.2011

365 Project 1.10.11

1.10.11
Evergreen

    I have two images today. We had our website go down yesterday for several hours so I was unable to post anything.
    We had snow yesterday. So I went looking for an image. I found this snow covered evergreen and started shooting. I ended up walking in about 4-5 inches of snow in my dress shoes and soaked pants up to my knees.. Living in Wisconsin you think I'd have a pair of boots to slip on. I shot several images and liked this one the best.

1.11.11
Snow & Brambles

Lots of lake effect snow today. I drove through the park looking for images. I love when the snow clings to all the trees. I found this spot with all the brambles covered with snow. I really like how busy crazy this image is with the snow. I wanted to show how tangled up the brush has grown. You don't see this in the summer because everything is covered with leaves.



No comments: