10.26.2010

A Sweet Senior Portrait Deal!

Did you go to a professional photographer
and your photos look like this?

Did you get senior photos that you won't show to anyone because you hate them? What's really sad is your mom and dad paid really good money for them. We have heard from a lot of students who's friends went to other photographers and hate their senior photos. I want you to have some really cool images to show your friends.You deserve awesome portraits.

Here's the deal: Bring me your pictures and we will look at them and have a good laugh ( I'll even let you shred them in the shredder if you want). Then we will go and shoot some really cool stuff for you.
I'll photograph you in the studio with two different clothing changes at no charge. That's right NO session fee which is normally $80 AND we will give you 10% off your order. This offer is only good thru Tuesday November 16th.Call me now! (414) 258-2700. These appointments are going to go really fast!

No comments: