11.20.2010

Maternity Sessions

     I think pregnant women are beautiful. I think that is why I like to do maternity sessions. Bringing a new life into this world I think is amazing. I think having a maternity portrait to give your child at some point in their life is a very cool thing. I really like to have Dad there for the session too. I can create some great images with Dad and Mom together. I offer two options for maternity portraits. Receive one maternity session and one newborn session for $149 with a custom desk art. The second option for $299 is one maternity session and one newborn session. Also included is a 10 page custom album. The desk art and the album are great keepsakes. These sessions make great baby shower gifts. I also can create custom designed birth announcements.

No comments: